Our Vicar, Anthony, is often out and about, having been invited to speak at various other venues around the country. We will provide links to videos, websites etc relating to these when available.
– Wednesday 27th July. Gave a presentation on Elvis, his faith and music here at St Michael’s, following the 5.30pm Compline Service. This was in conjunction with OCSG.
– Monday 11th July. Attended the Srebrenica Memorial Service at the Town Hall, leading the prayers. A link to the Council’s Web page, which includes a video of the Service, is here–
– Thursday 7th July. Conducted the farewell service for year 6 pupils at Emmanuel Christian School. Anthony is also a Governor of the School. A link to their Website is here
– Tuesday 5th July. Hosted the Bishop of Oxford in his visit to the City. A link to the Oxford Deanery visit page is available here
– Tuesday 21st June. Providing leadership training for the Air Cadets.
– Wednesday 22nd June. Delivering a talk on ‘Anger’ at St Ebbe’s.
– Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 10th-12th June. Providing training for young people who will act as leaders at the Urban Saints camp event in Kent. The camp will take place from 15-22 August at Bethany School. A link to the Bethany Houseparty Camp is available here
– Thursday 19thMay. Participated in the Interfaith Walk of Friendship. A Website link is here
– Wednesday 18th May. Attended the Making of the New Lord Mayor at the Oxford City Council. A link to the Council’s welcome page for Councillor James Fry is available here
– Tuesday 17th – Thursday 19th May. Led a retreat at St Mary’s Church at Iffley. A link to their Website is here
– Sunday 8th May. Early morning guest on Radio Oxford. A link to Fleur Ostojak’s programme Web page for that morning is available here
– Thursday 5th May. Speaking at Kingham Hill school in Chipping Norton. The School’s Chaplaincy website page is here
– Monday 21st March. Leading a moment of reflection for Ukraine at a meeting of the Oxford City Council.
– Wednesday 23rd February. Leading a Quiet Day for ordinands at Wycliffe Hall. A link to the website is here.
– Sunday 20th February. Preaching at 5.30pm at Keble College Chapel. A link to the Chapel website is here.
– Saturday 12th February. Blessing of a baby at The Lordship Pub in Dulwich, south London. The couple is known to Anthony and the event , in his words, ‘had integrity’. The website link is here.