The current organ dates from 1954 when Henry Willis III installed a two-manual instrument in the north transept. This forms the basis of the present organ. The original console stood in front of the case and faced south. In 1989-90, Henry Willis IV overhauled and enlarged the instrument. A new Positif division was added, which is flanked by horizontal pipes of the Trompette. The new three-manual console faces north.